Tomorrow afternoon, April 11th at 4:30 EST (3:30 CST/1:30 PST), Helena Hunting, one of our newest favorite published authors, will be chatting with Seattle WAVE radio DJ Lori Ness on her show Northwest Prime.
This is a great opportunity to get to know Helena and listen as she and Lori explore why women authors love to write about the “bad boy.” (Ooh! Yes, let’s get into the nitty gritty of that one!)
Chick Lisa will be joining them half way through to talk more with Helena about her debut novel Clipped Wings.
And it’s sequel Inked Armor.
We were previously honored to interview Helena quite extensively here on Fics 2 Flicks but hope to use the live time to get her to expound on a few more subjects, including having her…
- Share a little more about the cover designs that go against current trend. We just love her covers!
- Tell us a little more about the prequel novella Cupcakes & Ink as well as what to look forward to in her followup Cracks in the Armor
- Talk to us about the positive aspects/experiences of having emerged from the Twilight fanfiction fandom
We’re helping you connect to this wonderful new author!
You can support Helena by tuning in tomorrow afternoon to listen to her live interview at www.northwestprime.com (just click on Listen Live) and tweeting your questions to @iguestinfo or @fics2flicks either before or during the show!
Or…if you are unable to listen live but have a question (or comment) for Helena, feel free to leave it in the comments of this post and Chick Lisa will likely persuade Helena into answering it on the show! Then you can listen to the recorded show through the Northwest Prime website once it is posted! Well isn’t that the icing on the cupcake!?!?!?
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS FOR HELENA HUNTING
Our friends over at Fifty Shades Film are also hosting an awesome giveaway contest in support of Helena. The grand prize winner will receive the following:
- Autographed copy of CLIPPED WINGS and INKED ARMOR
- Clipped Wings and Inked Armor Vanilla Flavored Lip Balm
- Clipped Wings stickers
- Clipped Wings and Inked Armor temporary tattoos
- A Special “Clipped Wings” Bracelet
- Hayden “Cupcake” inspired treats including Cupcake Flavored Dental Floss and Cupcake Flavored Toothpaste.
For more prizes and complete details on how you can enter to win, go here!